About the Course
Training Confined Space Entry- There are confined spaces in many industrial workplaces. We are concerned that many of these confined spaces pose unique problems due to their contents and/or configuration. Some confined spaces, for example, pose entrapment hazards for entrants, while others restrict air circulation so that hazardous atmospheres may accumulate. Confinement itself can increase the risk of injury or death by making employees work closer to hazards than they would otherwise. Accident investigators have long recognized and directed employer and employee attention to the special dangers of confined spaces.
- Why Comply???? Confined space entry is a leading cause of occupational fatalities in our country.
- Statistics. US Standard covers 240,000 workplaces and 12.2 million workers. Workers make 4.8 million entries/year. Standard may prevent 85% of fatalities and nearly 11,000 injuries
- The company has provided the potential hazard recognition to everyone who working with/around confined space.
- The company could provide health and safety work procedures, facilities, equipment and tools.
- The company has conducted the early accident prevention.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able:
- Recognize of hazards which may exist in permit-required confined spaces
- Know how to measure of hazards
- Steps in developing a permit-required confined space program.
- Application of alternative procedures and permit system
- HSE inspector
- HSE Manager/ Engineer/ Supervisor
- Plant Manager
- Maintenance Manager/ Engineer
- Process facility manager/ Engineer
- Field manager/ engineer
Confined space entry rule and regulation
Confined space entry
- What is a confined space?
- Potential hazards in confined space
- Entry supervisor
- Responsible person
- Two options for entering confined space
- Permit – required confined space entry procedure
- Non – permit confined space entry procedure
- Types of personal protective equipment
- Contractor confined space entry
- Attendant responsibilities
- Entrant responsibilities
- Supervisor responsibilities
- Rescuer responsibilitie
Confined space ventilation
- When to ventilate
- Atmospheric testing
- Ventilation systems
- Ventilation safety
- Effective ventilation
Temperature and humidity
- Body heat balance
- The comfort zone
- The discomfort zone
Demonstrate atmosphere testing
Demonstrate using protective equipment
Confined space entry permit and procedures
The Training Confined Space Entry is provided in the form of exposition, discussion,simulation, case studies, and equipment demonstration
Education Degree in Health, Safety and Environmental Science, graduated from Public Health Program Study Sriwijaya University Palembang – Indonesia, Master Degree in Occupational Health & Safety, post-graduated from Human and Health Science Faculty Edith Cowan University, Perth – WA. Beberapa pengalaman beliau pernah menjabat sebagai Occupational Health, Environmental & Safety Training Coordinator, Instructor & Traines of British Petroleum Company Tangguh LNG Project, Bintuni – Tanah Merah, West Papua, Indonesia. Environmental Health & Safety Training Superintendent, Instructor & Trainer of Thiess Contractors Indonesia, Co., Ltd for Oil & Gas Construction of Conoco Philips Suban Project (South Sumatera – Indonesia) and Oil & Gas Construction of Chevron Project at Garut West Java. Environmental Health & Safety Senior Training Officer PT Freeport Indonesia, Tembagapura, Mimika Timur, Papua – Indonesia. Environmental Health & Safety Senior Officer, Japan Gasoline Corporation (JGC) at Musi Oil & Gas Refinery Project of PERTAMINA Palembang, South Sumatera – Indonesia. Sertifikasi yang dimilikinya skala Nasional dan Internasional, diantaranya: Ahli K3 Umum dan Ahli K3 Madya/Confine space Depnakertrans. NEBOSH, International GC from American OHS Academy. HAZOP & HAZID in Oil & Gas Project, ERP & Fire Protection DNV. OSHA Log300 BP.OHSAS 18001 and Training Methodology & Training of Trainer American OHS Academy. OH Audit Leader, Safety Management System Specification OHSAS 18001 British Standard Institution, Singapore. Chemical Hazard & H2S Training Course DNV, Safety Institute of Australia. Membership Orientation Training Safety Institute Of Australia, Brisbane, Australia. Occupational Health Society Of Australia, membership Orientation Training Occupational Health Society Of Australia W.A. Branch, Perth. Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System THIESS EHS Dept. Melbourne, Australia. Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) NOSA Five Stars,PT Freeport Tembagapura – Papua. Management Skill Development Program Loyola University, College of Business Administration Executive Education Center – PT Freeport, New Orlean, USA.
2 Hari (Efektif 14 Jam: 09.00-16.00)
Sertifikat, Modul, Training Kit, Lunch, Coffee Break, diselenggarakan di hotel berbintang, Work shop.
Informasi Pendaftaran dan Promo
Hub : 021 – 3280 5064, 3280 5074
0813 8280 7230
20-21 Juni 2013, Jakarta
3-4 September 2013, Jakarta
2-3 Desember 2013, Jakarta